Tuesday, April 26, 2005

First Time Out

Yeah, its a blog, so sue me for jumping on the bandwagon a little late. This blog will talk about the second, third, and fourth most important things in my life, politics, sports, and technology. Why not the first, you are asking yourself hopefully? Simple, my wife and future son will pop up on occasion, just not on a regular basis. I'll update every few days, more than likely three to four times a week, work and ammunition provided. Check back later for some more thought and feelings.

2 Comments:

At 12:59 PM, Blogger Steve Steffens said...

Welcome. I have linked to you, as you have to me, hopefully you will post more often than I have.

 
At 2:11 PM, Blogger Richmond said...

Ironically enough, I welcome you to cyberblogland or whatever label fits here. I'll look forward to perusing some of your comments.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home