Monday, July 17, 2006

Republicans hate poor people

Despite all evidence that sales taxes are regressive and hurt poor people the most. All three stooges came out in favor of a national sales tax to replace the income tax. Once again I have to call out shenanigans as the Republicans know they can't win on actual important issues like job creation, national defense, and deficit reduction.

Instead these morons call for what else, death to gay marriage, they want to take your guns, abortion (remember it may be only 1% of all of them but if you got too close with your family or you tempted one of those criminal types and got raped and preggers, well, you're out of luck in a Republican world), and the damn revenuers taking all your income. Class wargare again. John Edwards said it best and that's why I was supporting him before I realized it was hopeless and voted for Sharpton.

There are two America's. One for us 95 % of the population, those who work hard and scrap by, putting aside a little at a time to make sure that our children can have a little future. The other is for the other 5%, you know, the one the system is rigged to favor. Republicans do a damn good job of creating an issue on wealth where we stumble around like a drunken sorority girl.

Taxes, instead of showing people that their tax money goes for things that they use, want, and better yet need, parks, education, roads, health care and retirement for your parents, we let them show welfare queens (fake), studies to study studies, and other "evidence" that the government is wasting your money.

I know that some waste is going on, but Clinton trimmed a lot of fat reducing the size of the federal government more than any president last century. Republicans expand government at every opportunity, thereby wasting more money.

We want to keep government running efficiantly so that it can continue to provide for the next generation and beyond. Republicans want to expand government so that it collapses in upon itself, which is their true goal.

Getting back to wealth, Republicans use ideas like family farm and small business. News flash, their are few family farms that are the sole source of income anymore. Most of them are agribusiness that are worth more than $5 million. Most small buisiness are also worth less. How many small business do you know make more than 420 thousand a month in profit? Those that do are usually in possession of more than one location. But rather than point out things like this, we let the Republicans paint us as antiinheritance. It only became the death tax because inheritance sounds like something rich people get.

More later.


At 4:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

or we could just listen to the lies you have written here.

At 10:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

We hate blacks, and poor people, and Ronald Reagan - all with the same hatred!


Post a Comment

<< Home